Many of the details below are negotiable. I’m willing to work with you, so that you have what you need in photography. Please contact me if you’d like something different than is stated here, so that we can customize a contract for you.
The term “shooting time” is used throughout these details. It refers to the time that we are together working toward excellent photography. But the price that you pay for “shooting time” also includes 3-6 hours that we are not together. During this time, I am reviewing, editing/correcting, and otherwise preparing your photography for you.
One Family – $270
For parents and children (including married children if need be) of one family. Session includes up to two hours of shooting time and portraits of
- The family in multiple poses and settings within one location
- Each individual
- Kids without parents
- Husband and Wife together
You’ll receive at least 20 digital images of your session!
Standard contract details apply.
Extended Family Gatherings – Cost (starting at $360) determined by the number of participants.
For grandparents, parents, children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren of an extended family.
- Up to three hours shooting time in an outdoor setting.
- Each family group (parents and children) posed differently.
- One large family photo of all present family members.
- At least 2 digital images of each group.
- Standard contract details apply.
Four Season Friends – $150 per person
For a group of 3 – 6 friends who’d like to have their pictures taken individually and together four times throughout the year. See complete details.