Step Into Your Market is a course about coming to understand the market that your business is in. The goal is to help you position your new brand in that market in such a way that you are a unique offering that can reach a specific audience with what you have to offer. In this course, you’ll learn how to research your market and then use the research to make decisions on the offerings that your brand presents. The course ends with a “challenge” unit to help you put your brand into action immediately!
First, suggested reading: Raving Fans by Ken Blanchard and Sheldon Bowles. This is a short book, told in story form, with some valuable principles to consider as you do the research that you’ll need to do to build your brand effectively.
Second, the rest of the course is divided into three units:
- Research Your Competition
- Develop Your Elevator Pitch
- Challenge Unit!
When you’ve signed up and paid for the course (or purchased as part of a bundle), the workbook for the course will be emailed to you and as part of that, you’ll receive a password to view the following videos for the course.
Just this course = $120 plus tax
But let me recommend…
The Branding Bundle = $540 plus tax
- The first 6 courses in the Branding Course Catalog.
- One-on-one, 60 minute strategy session! This session is all about providing you with branding guidance so that you can effectively implement and begin to live your brand in your business.
The Complete Brand Process
All 15 Courses = 1,200 plus tax (If monthly would be better for you, the cost is $315 per month for 4 months.)
- Courses delivered weekly for four months
- Monthly one-on-one strategy session to build your brand! This session is all about providing you with branding guidance so that you can effectively implement and begin to live your brand in your business.
- Access to the Stock Photography Vault to craft your unique social media posts.
To sign up for this course, simply fill out the form below, and I’ll be in touch! Please go to the main course page to sign up for the Branding Bundle or the Complete Brand Process.