The Branding Foundations course provides an essential look at what a brand is and the basics of how you go about making choices for your brand. You’ll learn more about YOU in the Core Values exercise, and then learn how to turn those Core Values into a brand that speaks to others as you consider who you serve and your own personal brand story. The course ends with a look at how you present the brand, that is you’ll learn the basics of color and font theory for your website, social media, and other materials for your business.
The course is divided into four units:
- What is Your Core? – Core Values
- Where Did You Begin? – Brand Story
- Who Do You Serve? – Preferred Client
- How Will You Present Your Brand? – Brand Identity
When you’ve signed up and paid for the course, the workbook for the course will be emailed to you and as part of that, you’ll receive a password to view the following videos for the course.
- Video 1: Building Who You Are into Your Brand
- Video 2: Understanding Who you Serve
- Video 3: The Presentation of Your Brand
Just this course = $120 plus tax
But let me recommend…
The Brand Building Bundle = $540 plus tax
- Five courses to build an effective brand
- Weekly Q&A Sessions on Zoom
- Individual, 60 minute session to discuss your brand and work through details
- 30% discount on a Photography Package to create the images for your brand.
- Go to Small Business Branding Courses to sign up for the Brand Building Bundle.
To sign up for this course, simply fill out the form below, and I’ll be in touch!