Enterprise Branding Session
$2,400 plus tax
The Enterprise Branding Session is a whole new level of embracing you and your brand. It is designed to help you through the branding process itself. Your photography session will include images that show who you are in all aspects of your life and with the people in your life.
The strategy sessions will begin to guide you in how you might use your images whether in social media or on a website. When your session is complete, your images will come with suggestions on their use in social media or on your website.
- A wardrobe consultation with our wardrobe stylist to build your new look
- A shopping experience with our wardrobe stylist for you to purchase some new looks
- Hair & Make-up stylist on the day of the shoot to craft your best look
- 3 hour Shooting Session(s) at a location
- 1 hour shooting Session at a studio
- Wardrobe changes throughout the session
- At least 200 images
- Personal Life shots (because YOU are your brand)
- Working Images (to show you in action and to help people see what it is like to work with you)
- Stock photos with brand specific props (because you need lots of different kinds of shots for any advertising campaign)
You’ll receive your images via Dropbox about two to three weeks after your session, along with some “usage tips” to help you in communicating your brand.
Ala Carte Pricing
The Enterprise branding session is designed for female entrepreneurs in need of a wide variety of images to share who they are, what they do, and what they’re like to work with, but the full package might not work for everyone. The basics of the Enterprise package are the strategy sessions and two shooting session (on location and at a studio). If you would like to just do those two sessions, the session will still produce at least 200 branding images that you can use in many different ways.
- If you don’t feel like you need the wardrobe styling, subtract $360 from your session fee.
- If you don’t want another person doing your hair and make-up on the day of your shoot, subtract $240.